- 1/2 cup pine nuts, ground
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 oz each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- additional honey, optional
In a shallow bowl, combine the pine nuts, flour, dill and lemon pepper. In another shallow bowl, combine the egg, lemon juice and honey. Dip fillets in egg mixture, then coat with nut mixture.
In a large nonstick skillet, cook fillets in butter over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with additional honey if desired.